A voucher entitling the three recipients to a special 2 hour Dartmoor Soap School® soap-making workshop. Vouchers can be presented in a beautiful dove grey gift box and wrapped with our own silk ribbon, simply let us know at checkout.
During the course we will learn about:
- The history and chemistry behind cold process soap making
- Equipment needed and where to get it
- Safety measures required
- Which oils, butters and waxes can be used and the benefits each can offer
- How to blend essential oils
- What moulds can be used
- Using botanicals from your own garden to decorate/colour your soaps naturally
- How to treat and store your soap once it’s made
- Advanced techniques such as ‘swirling’ or using goat’s milk
- How to make a shampoo bar
You will each leave the studio with two reusable moulds filled with soap ready to be cut and cured at home, a workshop folder and access to a private Facebook Soap Making group to share success stories! You will also be able to ask Sophie any questions you may have over the course of your soap making journey.
We can send the voucher to you, or to your chosen recipient, with instructions on how to book the course on a day convenient to you.
Postage is free – when placing your order, please use the additional notes box for any message or special instructions.
Please note – this is not a business course.