Our natural candles are hand-poured into reusable glass jars in our studio near Okehampton using our bespoke blend of soy and vegetable waxes, scented with 100% pure essential oils. Each is presented in a beautiful white box and can be gift-wrapped and sent directly to one lucky recipient, or simply to yourself. Each gift-wrapped candle comes complete with a sweet little bottle of matches stamped with a miniature strike pad.
Available in four scents to compliment our range of natural bathing products:
Why we use vegetable waxes…
- Vegetable wax candles generally burn longer than paraffin candles and throw the scent further.
- Paraffin is a refined gasoline by-product containing several carcinogen (cancer-causing) compounds, considered toxic by various environmental agencies. When burnt, its soot particles so small, they can potentially penetrate deep into the lung.
- Vegetable wax, unlike paraffin wax, is 100% biodegradable.
- Vegetable wax can be easily cleaned with soap and water while paraffin wax spills are very difficult to remove.
- Paraffin wax candles leave black residues on containers and walls, giving an indication of their harmful contents.
All our natural wax candles are vegan-friendly and free from palm oil and plastic. We also offer refills on all our candles, please get in touch here to find out more.
If you would like to learn how to make your own candles and home fragrance products why not join us on one of our workshops near Okehampton.
We are a small, family business and your opinion is important to us. We would love to hear how you get on with our products. Leave us a review on this page and you will be entered into our monthly draw for your chance to win a £10 E-Gift Voucher!