Our company policy regarding our commitment to the environment and our local surroundings:
The Dartmoor Soap Co is committed to –
- Only using natural ingredients which are sustainably sourced where possible and harvested locally
- We do not use Palm Oil or any chemical irritants such as sodium lauryl/laureth sulphate, parabens & petrolatum
- Our packaging is 100% recyclable
- None or our products or packaging is tested on animals
- Our products are hand made in small batches in our premises near Okehampton, Devon
- We also support our local economy by employing locally and providing all our employees the ‘Real Living Wage’ whatever age they are and no matter how many hours they work for us.
- All our recipes have been assessed by a recognised UK cosmetic assessor. enabling us to sell our products legally.
- We are a member of the UK Guild of Craft Soap and Toiletry Makers.
- 5p from each bar of large soap sold is donated to Dartmoor Pony Heritage Trust.