Our natural candles are hand-poured into reusable glass jars in our studio near Okehampton using our bespoke blend of soy and vegetable waxes, scented with 100% pure essential oils. Each is presented in a beautiful white box and can be gift-wrapped and sent directly to one lucky recipient, or simply to yourself.
Available in four scents to compliment our range of natural bathing products:
Why we use vegetable waxes…
- Vegetable wax candles generally burn longer than paraffin candles and throw the scent further.
- Paraffin is a refined gasoline by-product containing several carcinogen (cancer-causing) compounds, considered toxic by various environmental agencies. When burnt, its soot particles so small, they can potentially penetrate deep into the lung.
- Vegetable wax, unlike paraffin wax, is 100% biodegradable.
- Vegetable wax can be easily cleaned with soap and water while paraffin wax spills are very difficult to remove.
- Paraffin wax candles leave black residues on containers and walls, giving an indication of their harmful contents.
All our natural candles are vegan-friendly and free from palm oil and plastic. We also offer refills on all our candles, please get in touch here to find out more.
We are a small, family business and your opinion is important to us. We would love to hear how you get on with our products. Leave us a review on this page and you will be entered into our monthly draw for your chance to win a £10 E-Gift Voucher!